Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Cover Foundation (230 Radiant Honey)
Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer (C7)
Jordana Cosmetics Sculpt N’ Go Creamy Contour Stick (02 Medium)
Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Velvet Powder Foundation (5 Medium Neutral Warm)
Morphe Glamabronze Face & Body Bronzer (Trailblazer)
Benefit Cosmetics Gold Rush
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Twinkle
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil (2 Warm Golden Blonde)
Benefit Cosmetics 3D BROWtones (04 Medium Deep)
KIKO Milano Neutral Eye Base
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (003 Brown)
My Tubes Cosmetics My TEyes Palette
BH Cosmetics Supernova Palette
Maybelline Lasting Drama 24H Gel Eyeliner (02 Brown)
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash
Benefit Cosmetics Debutante Lash
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Tinted Primer
KIKO Milano Everlasting Colour Precision Lip Liner (404 Brick)
Hey, welcome to 8 Things! I wanted to make a little series on my blog to share things I’ve learned whilst navigating through life, and I thought I’d use the first instalment of this series as an opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself. Here goes…
- I haven’t always been so into beauty and make up – I actually decided to go back to college as an adult to study it. After a particularly rough time in my life, I needed something fresh and new to focus on, and this was the thing! From college, I worked for Benefit Cosmetics for a while, and now I’m working in a salon!
- I’m married – Rocky and I met at work, and he asked me out in the staff canteen, of all places! We’ve been together for nearly 18 years, and married for 13 of those!
- I’m a Capricorn sun, Leo moon and Leo rising.
- I’m a big water drinker, and have been for a few years now! I make sure I drink at least 3 litres a day – sometimes its super easy, and sometimes I struggle, but I’m so in the habit that it always gets done. It definitely hasn’t always been this way, in fact, when I first started working towards this lifestyle change, I remember having to make a real conscious effort to get the water in, but eventually, it became second nature and part of my everyday life.
- I’m obsessed with the Australian soap Neighbours, and am absolutely gutted that it’ll be over soon. I’m praying that they’ll get the funding they need from somewhere (anywhere!) before its too late. I also really love The Bill!
- When I was in primary school, I did a painting that was entered into a competition where it was displayed, along with other pieces, in a bank – members of the public were asked to vote for their favourite one, and I won first place, eeeek!
- I’m the most introverted person I know, and could probably stay at home forever with ease – however, too much time indoors isn’t great for mental health of course, so I have to make a conscious effort to get out in the sun at least once a day. This nature of mine has unfortunately caused some problems throughout my life, and I’ve actually lost a few friendships because of it, but I’m currently at a point in my life where I have really good people around me, who understand and accept me for who I am. I’m very lucky.
- I studied Media Production at university, but didn’t complete my degree in full, because my heart and mind wasn’t in it at the time. Looking back, I wish I had pushed myself harder, but it is what it is.
There you have it! If you’re still reading, you’re the best ♥
See you soon,